It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 113  Next
 Post subject: Re: Darn Crickets
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:22 pm 
dLk Redneck

sounds pretty positive than.thats good.LOL at the tic tic tic :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:23 pm 
dLk Redneck

have you decided what you want for that 40 hp breather?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:24 pm 

63Bugger wrote:
Well the Doc said that its most likely scar tissue build up and to be safe we should do an ultrasound.. I may just bump up my CT scan while Im there.. Im praying that its only scar tissue because I don't want to roll around with ball bearings... :lol: It will sound like those pendalum desk balls. tic tic tic tic

I am surprised at the jokes your cracking about this, it's good to try and keep things light but damn it's a lot to have on your mind, I'm sending good thoughts your way that it's just scar tissue. I had a sister that dealt with a sarcoma and 4 months before her 2 year point where the doctor said she would be safe they found more, luckily they took care of it, but I know how much she thought about it for those first few years.

My brother was killed by a funky cold medina.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:27 pm 

ConcreteAce wrote:
how is the 65 coming along?

The one thing that is holding me back is that I cannot finish the floors since I do not have a tank for my MIG welder, with money flying out of the checkbook for sick animals I just do not feel comfortable spending money, It'll just have to wait, I wish I had my old arc cause I could just get the spot weld gun from Eastwood and be done with it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:29 pm 

you know just being possitive is all I can do right now.. Yes, there is a lot of weight im carrying and I just need to push through and take things head on.. The people I love is what pushes me thats all I can say..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:32 pm 
dLk Redneck

dka65 wrote:
ConcreteAce wrote:

The one thing that is holding me back is that I cannot finish the floors since I do not have a tank for my MIG welder, with money flying out of the checkbook for sick animals I just do not feel comfortable spending money, It'll just have to wait, I wish I had my old arc cause I could just get the spot weld gun from Eastwood and be done with it.

I have some flux core wire if you want it. ive welded in pans without a tank. I never bought a tank for my craftsman welder although it does have the hook ups.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:38 pm 

ConcreteAce wrote:
dka65 wrote:
ConcreteAce wrote:

I have some flux core wire if you want it. ive welded in pans without a tank. I never bought a tank for my craftsman welder although it does have the hook ups.

you've welded in factory pans or the re-pops with flux core, and what size did you use, I can't remember what size I was using but it was blowing holes to damn easy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:42 pm 
dLk Redneck

they were replacement pans. wire size was .030 i believe. i didnt blow any holes. In fact this ragtop that was welded in gabes notch at my house was welded in without using gas. dont get me wrong the gas is the bomb . Im just saying I wouldnt let it hold you up at all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:49 pm 

ConcreteAce wrote:
they were replacement pans. wire size was .030 i believe. i didnt blow any holes. In fact this ragtop that was welded in gabes notch at my house was welded in without using gas. dont get me wrong the gas is the bomb . Im just saying I wouldnt let it hold you up at all.

Well damn, I guess I will have to go look and confirm the wire size I tried using and probably pick up some .030, where did you get your wire from (any fancy stuff or just the home depot deal), and also what welder are you using and what temp and wire speed (just interested)

63Bugger, sounds like you are taking this the best you can and it's cool that you are on with the thought of the guys on here, let's just here it's scar tissue and then you can work on a dub, and spend time with the family with a clear mind.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:54 pm 
dLk Redneck

I got my wire from a welding supply shop off of hempstead dont remember its name i have a large spool your welcome to use it. Check your welder too cuz you have to swap the leads when you weld without the bottle. I have a Craftsman 110 welder. the heat and wire speed differs almost everytime

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 113  Next