It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 1972 International Scout
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:41 pm 

I have a 1972 International Scout, 4 wheel drive, auto with OG A/C. It is a project, but I have everything to make it road worthy. I have all the replacement metal for all the rust on the truck: 2 doors, rocker panels, front fender. A Skyjacker 2 1/2 inch lift kit, Disc Brake conversion all the way around and a new wiring harness for the whole truck. Motor turns, had it running. Won't stay running because the carb needs to be rebuilt. I have everything to get the truck on the road, minus carb kit.

The interior is OG and plush!!! No rips in the seat or head liner. Was something I bought to to build for my wife, but got her something else. All I want is what I got in it. It's a sweet ride, but I need to get rid of it, I just want what I got in it. $3800.00, I'm firm on the price. Just wanna get out from under it since I have several other projects on the books.

You need more pictures let me know what you need. It is not a roller missing the front driver side suspension, started converting it to disk and lost interest. It rolls enough to get on a trailer. Let me know