It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Work Day in Dallas
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:24 pm 
dLk bass hunter

Any chance we'll EVER have a work day in Dallas? I just wanna post this out there to see if/when the Eliot-19 virus calms down that maybe we can get together? I know we come together during a show, but how 'bout it fellas?!?

I mostly ask to get this started and have wanted to do this for some years. It's hard for me to reach out and ask for help and guidance. I mostly struggle for motivation when working by myself (on cars), but have all the motivation in the world when I'm working with friends.

I've been rolling through the board reminiscing of the good times that we've had over the years and would love to make new memories helping each other besides just commenting on the board. I'm throwing myself out there in hopes that there are others near that would be interested.

By no means am I against getting together with the Houston team, I'd just need more planning and time due to the distance.

This thread has obviously spawned from not seeing everyone, being trapped at home, and wanting to help others that would in turn be willing to help me. :help: Typing back and forth is fun for 5 minutes. Seeing everyone in person is much more rewarding for me!

Please don't shoot the messenger. I would just like to drive at least one of the two cars I have and would DEFINITELY enjoy helping someone else get their ride going. :)

Hope everyone is doing well during this time and I'm hoping I strike a chord with others that would like to bring the band back together :dance:

Cheers!

Post subject: Re: Work Day in Dallas
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:26 pm 
dLk bass hunter

BTW, yes, I'm aware message boards are all but dead. I'm just not a fan of FB and Insta, so I'm here going back old skool ....the way I like it ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:22 am 
dLk Redneck

The problem you have is that non of the dallas chapter ever gets on the board. well eliot does every now and then.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:55 pm 
dLk bass hunter

Truth :bs:

Nice thing was I talked to Errol yesterday and we'll get together when everything seems to slow down. Looking forward to that :thumbs:

....just trying to help put a little life back into the Big D board :hillbilly: