It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Clay's 69
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:38 pm 

Almost got the engine taken back apart. Have always wanted a 1776, so figured now is the time. Progress to follow.

In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility -- I welcome it.

John F. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:59 pm 
dLk Redneck

Claymore wrote:
Almost got the engine taken back apart. Have always wanted a 1776, so figured now is the time. Progress to follow.

:thumbs: How is the body coming a long?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:19 am 

Should be done this month! I kept telling the shop no rush since I dropped it off to give me time to get the chasis ready. So, far no major rust found either. Still one spot I am worried about. I will take some photos next time I go out there and post them up. I can't wait to have it on the road again, but I am taking my time this time around.

With Benjamin not in and out of the hospital anymore and things getting back to normal and am going to get back to putting this thing back together! Could use some help with the pans when the time comes ;) .

In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility -- I welcome it.

John F. Kennedy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16